Last night we got home a little past 9pm due to my night class, and yet Andre decided we would have our first "real" Family Home Evening - like with a theme and scriptures and a treat and an activity and everything. I thought this was quite cute. He pulled up the scripture story about David and how his friend's dad, the king, wanted to kill him, but his friend hid him to protect him cause he was his best friend. I hadn't heard that story before, but his point was the importance of friends and how happy he is we're best friends : )
We then had hot dogs and popcorn for our treat (aka dinner). I sure hope Jamie Oliver isn't reading this.... I really do want us to start cooking more and being more healthy. The popcorn isn't THAT bad though - it's my very favorite kind.
Then for our activity, we watched animal bff videos here.
No comments:
Post a Comment