Well, one of the many things that attracted me to my little Andre Joseph in the first place was his rating of awesome in the smartness category. A couple weekends ago on the 18th of September after a whole week of sleep deprivation and exams and stress he took THE GRE. That dreaded exam to help decide the fate of grad school. He may not admit it, but he was pretty nervous. HOWEVER, not only did he finish way early, he got 100% of the math part right!!!! Yeah.... ALL of it. In addition to doing pretty dang well on the other parts. Obviously I am beyond proud and love to embarrass him by telling everyone I know, but before we told the world we had a *little* celebration at our apartment by playing dress up and drinking fancy drinks : )



Congrats! I know how hard it is to prepare for the GRE. Harrison took it over a year ago. It was HARD work to prepare for! GOOD JOB... and your "fancy" night looks fun!
ReplyDelete