Getting good video of the performance was not an easy task because a couple of people in front of us felt the need to scream "We love you Sarah!!!!" every moment they could. I'm sure Ms. McLachlan really appreciated it because having the place nearly sold out (or so it seemed) would probably make her think people really hated her. Let's assume your random yelling meant a lot to her, really touched her on another level, isn't once enough? Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with people.
13 September 2011
Sarah McLachlan
So a WHILE back Andrea had a really tough work day. First she had a half day at her actual work place then was forced to go hang out at the Roosevelt Hotel's pool and have food and drinks from the Tropicana Bar on the companies dime. As if that weren't bad enough she, along with a group of her coworkers, had to go see Sarah McLachlan at the Hollywood Bowl. I don't think she realizes how much her hostile work environment has affected her because instead of just taking one for the team she made me come along with her :(

Getting good video of the performance was not an easy task because a couple of people in front of us felt the need to scream "We love you Sarah!!!!" every moment they could. I'm sure Ms. McLachlan really appreciated it because having the place nearly sold out (or so it seemed) would probably make her think people really hated her. Let's assume your random yelling meant a lot to her, really touched her on another level, isn't once enough? Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with people.
Getting good video of the performance was not an easy task because a couple of people in front of us felt the need to scream "We love you Sarah!!!!" every moment they could. I'm sure Ms. McLachlan really appreciated it because having the place nearly sold out (or so it seemed) would probably make her think people really hated her. Let's assume your random yelling meant a lot to her, really touched her on another level, isn't once enough? Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment