Daisypath Anniversary tickers

25 February 2011

and the winner is...

First, we were tempted.
We even got to have a taste.



But tonight was FINALLY the night...
WE GOT TO SEE RANGO!!!!
Yes, thanks to "The World Famous KROQ" (a local radio station), Andrea and I got to see an advanced screening!!!!
look at this awesome souvenir!
I was shocked at the win considering I had entered the contest only the day before getting the call informing me about winning. I got so excited that I had to tell somebody (see last post).
And our little family is turning out to be quite lucky because Andrea won a pair of tickets to a concert while we were waiting for the movie to start. Life's pretty good!
Congrats to Jill for being the closest with out going over!
The prize will be en route.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I feel like jumping up and down in a tacky tshirt and giving Bob Barker a great big kiss!

    ReplyDelete